This is a list of sacred sites, thought to be “places of peace and power”, that I plan to visit over the next couple years. There are hundreds of sacred sites around the world and I would love to see all of them in my lifetime. These are just a few that are relatively close to my home and I would definitely like to see sometime soon!
Which of these sites would you like to visit? Please share in the comments section. 🙂
1. Joshua Tree National Park, in the southern California desert.
2. Mount San Jacinto, which is out near Palm Springs.
3. Mount Zion, in the southwest region of Utah.
4. Spirit Mountain, in the southernmost corner of Nevada.
5. Sedona, Mount Humphreys, and the Meteor Crater, all near Flagstaff, Arizona.
6. Superstition Mountains, near Scottsdale, Arizona.
7. Conception Point, in Lompoc, California.
© Danielle Hewitt (of Loving A Fit Life) and DanielleHewitt.com (including LovingAFitLife.com) 2011 – 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Danielle Hewitt and DanielleHewitt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.