My goals and intentions for the coming year are:
- Use the “7” book/plan/group to make permanent, lasting change against the excess in my life.
- Sponsor two children through Compassion International.
- Lose these last ten pounds. (Seriously over the long-term stragglers!)
- Get back on-track with eating clean, training, and water drinking.
- Move to our new place.
- Enroll in my employer’s 401k plan.
- Increase my tithing to the full 10%.
- Read at least 20 books. (other than #9 and #12)
- Read (or listen to in the car) one excellent personal finance book.
- Finish writing my book and figure out publishing madness.
- Blog at least once a week, but ideally three times a week.
- Read the Bible cover to cover.
- Focus on my #Verse2014 (Proverbs 16:23-24) by speaking life, love, and goodness into those I communicate with.
- Take a really nice vacation. Ideally, to Italy.
© Danielle Hewitt (of Loving A Fit Life) and DanielleHewitt.com (including LovingAFitLife.com) 2011 – 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Danielle Hewitt and DanielleHewitt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.