Notes from the last two weeks:
- Facebook is amazing in terms of it’s uncanny ability to facilitate total destruction from absolutely nothing. Amazing, I tell you.
- Finding any sort of lump in your boob is horrifying. HORRIFYING. Waiting on hormones, appointments, etc also really sucks.
- There is no sense in pretending to be okay. But I do it anyway.
- Deliver Us From Evil is not even close to as scary as the preview makes it look. And I am a wuss about scary movies. My sleep wasn’t disturbed at all, let alone “for weeks”.
- Heart-shaped sunglasses bring me great joy and mono-kinis are the coolest in swimwear.
- I don’t know what else to call them so I am calling them prayer cards. Every time I come across a verse, or some scripture art, or a prayer that touches me – I either write it down or print it out. Then I use clear packing tape to sort of “laminate” them with a piece of cardstock used as backing. Then I shove them in my purse so I can look at and read through them whenever needed. Which is like, a lot. These things are getting me through life right now. Not even kidding.
Can I implore you, beg you, plead with you…to stop drinking soda?
To stop giving it to your kids?
I am absolutely fascinated by this whole micro-living thing.
Summer is for swimming.
And something to think about.
For the good stuff I shared elsewhere:
© Danielle Hewitt (of Loving A Fit Life) and DanielleHewitt.com (including LovingAFitLife.com) 2011 – 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Danielle Hewitt and DanielleHewitt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.